Friday, April 16, 2010

"Those Imaginary Miles": Photos / Fotos

Hi. Here are the pictures I promised:

Hola!  Aquí están las fotos que prometí:

Here you can see my workstation cluttered with papers. The sketches of the ideas I come up with at the bottom, the writing that we're using to make the animation, and my iPod connected to get my music fix while I work. :)

Aquí pueden ver mi área de trabajo cubierta por papeles.  Los dibujos de las ideas que se me han ocurrido están al fondo; arriba, el escrito en el que estamos basando la animación, y a la izquierda, mi iPod conectado para brindarme una dosis de música mientras trabajo. :)



A closer look to one page of my sketches / rough storyboard. Note: the content shown might or might not appear in the final animation, since we're still in pre-production.

Un vistazo más de cerca de una página de mis dibujos / secuencia. Nota: el contenido mostrado puede o no aparecer en la animación final, ya que aún estamos en pre-producción.

No comments:

Post a Comment